describes the data collection, processing, use and other practices that Aurea Stone (collectively, “Aurea Stone” or “We”) applies to the website: www.aureastone.us.
By continuing to surf our website or contacting us, the user acknowledges to understand and agrees the uses of Aurea Stone of your personal data as describe in this document.
Controller of PII
AUREA STONE SOLUTIONS
B 9140 Temse (Belgium)
Tel +32 3710 51 41
What Personal Information do we collect?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personal data (first name, surname, address and email address) in order to allow us to process your enquiry quickly and in a targeted manner.
When do we collect Information?
We collect information from you in the following cases:
- If you surf our website. Anonymous/Non-Personally Identifiable Information, which alone cannot identify you, including without limitations, information derived from cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, and the web page you have visited immediately prior to visiting the website or other numeric codes used to identify a computer. Further info at Google Analytics section,
- If you contact us, online or offline (for example by telephone, email or post),
- If you submit an enquiry,
- If you register your warranty.
Additionally, we may collect information from third parties, such as our partners or advertisers.
Also, through providers that we may have engaged to collect information on behalf of Aurea Stone.
How do we use the Personal Data provided?
Unless you notify us otherwise, Aurea Stone may occasionally email you to tell you about new products, to follow up your enquiries, ask for feedback, or just to keep you up to date with what’s going on with our brand. We try to keep this type of information to a minimum. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please let us know at email@example.com.
The user agrees that Aurea Stone is collecting, administrating, processing your PII which has been willingly provided for processing your request.
The user is informed and agrees that your PII may be processed, including without limitation, as:
- Email correspondence related to the provided enquiry,
- Transferring information to partners and suppliers of Aurea Stone, containing personal information about your enquiry in order to assist you and to support our business. Further information about our partners at https://aureastone.us/where-to-buy/,
- Email correspondence to be updated on the latest news,
- For providing, maintaining or improving your user experience and our site operation,
- To carry out analysis and market research,
- To undertake targeted marketing campaigns,
- For management and administrative purposes.
The user contribution to Aurea Stone data base may be used without compensation to you for online and/or offline commercial uses.
How do we protect your Information?
Aurea Stone is committed to use our best efforts to protect the security of your PII. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we follow industry standard procedures to help safeguard and secure the information provided.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate.
Fair Information Practices
Should a data breach occur, Aurea Stone will notify you via email within 5 business day.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Do we use ‘Cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can configure your browser not to accept cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers may be different from each other, look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
If you opt out of being tracked, we will ensure that new data collected about you will not be used by us for targeted advertising purposes.
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII, meaning to those who are not partners and suppliers of Aurea Stone.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website, including social networks, advertisers, individual dealer´s websites and websites belonging to other third parties. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You may have the practical capacity to disclose Personal Information to the general public when using our services, for example posting an online comment or ‘like’ etc. You take full legal and practical responsibility for any such disclosure of Personal Information.
Google Analytics, a free web analytics service provided by Google, tracks and reports on all traffic that passes through our website.
The variety of data includes internet protocol (IP address), which it does not report to us), your internet service provider (ISP), browser type, type of operating system, the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website, including date and time, cookie, the length of time to spend on particular pages, which links you click while on our site, and similar site visit information shared through Google Analytics.
Google Ads Policies
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
Further info at https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site, but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, Aurea Stone agrees to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously,
- Users can correct, amend or delete information about yourself. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request any changes.
Privacy of Children
We do not deliberately collect information from children under 13.
We do not let third parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13.
If we become aware that a user of the site is under the age of 13, we will remove that child’s personal information from our data base.
Parents or guardians who believe their children under 13 may have provided us with personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, Aurea Stone agrees to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses,
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way,
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters,
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at